Kelowna, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C 33°F

Wind:
SE 4 km/h
SE 2 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Kelowna Airport
Date:
2:00 AM PST Saturday 20 January 2018
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.2 kPa
29.9 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
0.8°C
33.4°F
Dew point:
-0.7°C
30.7°F
Humidity:
90%
Wind:
SE 4 km/h
SE 2 mph

ForecastIssued: 7:47 PM PST Friday 19 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 7:47 PM PST Friday 19 January 2018

Wet snow mixed with rain
Tonight
C 32°F
Rain changing to wet snow mixed with rain late this evening. Snow level 800 metres lowering to valley bottom late this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Low zero.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Sat, 20 Jan
C 39°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 700 metres in the afternoon. High plus 4.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Snow level 700 metres lowering to valley bottom late in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 1.
Chance of showers
Sun, 21 Jan
C 39°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
Cloudy
Mon, 22 Jan
C 39°F
Cloudy. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 3.
Cloudy
Tue, 23 Jan
C 34°F
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 24 Jan
C 34°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries
Thu, 25 Jan
C 36°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max -2°C.28°F. Min -8°C.18°F.
Sunrise:
7:46 PST
Sunset:
16:32 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.5°C 40.1°F
Min:
-3.7°C 25.3°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: