Temiskaming Shores, ON

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C 32°F

Wind:
SSW 37 gust 46 km/h
SSW 23 gust 29 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Earlton Airport
Date:
12:04 AM EST Saturday 20 January 2018
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
99.3 kPa
29.3 inches
Visibility:
13 km
8 miles
Temperature:
0.2°C
32.4°F
Dew point:
-1.0°C
30.2°F
Humidity:
92%
Wind:
SSW 37 gust 46 km/h
SSW 23 gust 29 mph

ForecastIssued: 9:34 PM EST Friday 19 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 9:34 PM EST Friday 19 January 2018

Chance of flurries
Tonight
C 32°F
Periods of snow or rain ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near zero.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 20 Jan
-2°C 28°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of snow changing to 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
Night:  Partly cloudy. Low minus 14.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 21 Jan
-4°C 25°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.
Chance of snow
Mon, 22 Jan
-8°C 18°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. High minus 8.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 10.
Chance of snow
Tue, 23 Jan
C 32°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. High zero.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 24 Jan
-12°C 10°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 12.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 19.
Sunny
Thu, 25 Jan
-10°C 14°F
Sunny. High minus 10.
Normals:
Max -10°C.14°F. Min -21°C.-6°F.
Sunrise:
7:58 EST
Sunset:
17:01 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-3.5°C 25.7°F
Min:
-6.2°C 20.8°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: