Kelowna, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C 42°F

Wind:
SSE 34 gust 43 km/h
SSE 21 gust 26 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Kelowna Airport
Date:
6:00 PM PST Sunday 21 January 2018
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
29.8 inches
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Temperature:
5.5°C
41.9°F
Dew point:
-2.0°C
28.4°F
Humidity:
59%
Wind:
SSE 34 gust 43 km/h
SSE 21 gust 26 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Sunday 21 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Sunday 21 January 2018

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
-2°C 28°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Snow level 900 metres lowering to valley bottom near midnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries
Mon, 22 Jan
C 39°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High plus 4.
Night:  A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 4.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tue, 23 Jan
C 34°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
Flurries or rain showers
Wed, 24 Jan
C 39°F
Flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low minus 1.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Thu, 25 Jan
C 37°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 26 Jan
C 37°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 27 Jan
C 36°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
Normals:
Max -1°C.30°F. Min -8°C.18°F.
Sunrise:
7:45 PST
Sunset:
16:34 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.9°C 40.8°F
Min:
0.5°C 32.9°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: