Oxford House, MB

Current Conditions

Not observed

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM CST Wednesday 17 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM CST Wednesday 17 January 2018

Periods of light snow
Tonight
-17°C F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Low minus 17.
Periods of light snow
Thu, 18 Jan
-12°C 10°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. High minus 12.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow changing to 70 percent chance of light snow near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 7 by morning.
Periods of snow
Fri, 19 Jan
-9°C 16°F
Periods of snow. High minus 9.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 21.
Sunny
Sat, 20 Jan
-15°C F
Sunny. High minus 15.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 21.
Sunny
Sun, 21 Jan
-18°C F
Sunny. High minus 18.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 25.
Sunny
Mon, 22 Jan
-17°C F
Sunny. High minus 17.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 24.
Sunny
Tue, 23 Jan
-18°C F
Sunny. High minus 18.
Normals:
Max -18°C.F. Min -28°C.-18°F.
Sunrise:
8:35 CST
Sunset:
16:28 CST

Averages and extremes

No data available for this location

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: