Stirling, ON

Current Conditions

Fog

Fog

C 34°F

Wind:
ENE 8 km/h
ENE 5 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
CFB Trenton
Date:
2:00 AM EST Monday 22 January 2018
Condition:
Fog
Pressure:
102.0 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
6 km
4 miles
Temperature:
1.2°C
34.2°F
Dew point:
0.4°C
32.7°F
Humidity:
94%
Wind:
ENE 8 km/h
ENE 5 mph

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 21 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 21 January 2018

Chance of showers or drizzle
Tonight
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers early this evening and then to 60 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Low minus 1.
Periods of freezing rain or snow
Mon, 22 Jan
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle in the morning. Periods of freezing rain beginning in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Night:  Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of rain after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 23 Jan
C 41°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 24 Jan
-6°C 21°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 25 Jan
-7°C 19°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 16.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 26 Jan
-6°C 21°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
Chance of showers
Sat, 27 Jan
C 39°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.
Normals:
Max -4°C.25°F. Min -14°C.F.
Sunrise:
7:38 EST
Sunset:
17:05 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
4.1°C 39.4°F
Min:
-0.5°C 31.1°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: